Thriving in the New World
Adapting to meet the needs of post Covid world can be stressful. Thriving can seem out of the question. Skillfully utilization of the tools that you've gathered in your life and practice are key to growth during times of stress. But sometimes we get so close to our problems that we forget what we've spent countless hours building up resilience to these stressors.
In Earthly Expansion, we remember together who we truly are and how we can use the chaos in the current world to plant the seed for greatness to sprout.
We will sow our soil, preparing our landscape for growth. Plant our seed of intention using mindfulness. Cultivate patience through self care to nutrure our seeds for growth. As we commit to our path through compassion, the seed begins to sprout in the space that we so lovingly created for expansion.
EARTHLY EXPANSION TOPICS
Grieving process and layers of grief
How fear could be holding you back
Use mindfulness to help us adjust to change
Motivation through rest & self care
Giving and being love
Creating space and inviting in what we desire
ALCHEMIZING & TRANSMUTING
Energy play to shift perception and rebuild reality
EARTHLY EXPANSION IS YOU IF FOR...
• Covid or another recent event has changed the way you live life
• You've lost your job or are unhappy at your work
• You feel overwhelmed at the thought of shifting one more time as the world changes
• You're in a relationship that doesn't serve you anymore or recently left one
• You're a parent trying to navigate how school is going to work for your family this year
• You have fear about money or other essential needs as the world changes
• You're struggling to settle into a new routine after going back to work
• You feel out of the loop or behind in how to pivot in your career
• Have lost someone important to you
• Left a long term relationship
• An opportunity to pinpoint and remove blocks that have been keeping you small
• Awareness of the complexity of grief and how to move through with grace
• Guidance in building motivation through self efficacy
• Release of shame around feeling good when "bad" things are happening sround you
• Increased resiliency to keep your life going when it seems stagnant
• Access to growth through ease, rather than through pain
READY TO EXPAND?
90 minute masterclass
Saturday August 29 @ 12pm PDT
(recording available if you can't make the live!)
Bring your questions!
The email you use to sign up will be the email the Zoom link is sent to :)